Monday 27 July 2020

Happy Homemaker 2020-07-27

Good morning,

2nd week of vacation is starting today

Last week we went to see my parents and family for 3 days.  My son, ddil and grandson also came.
I also visited with one of my cousins, a work friend and my husband's cousin.  Got back home on Thursday night.
Friday we ran some errands and picked up grandson for the night.
Saturday and Sunday we had the kids over for the weekend and sleep.

Today will be resting and picking up... maybe some crafting?

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom .






The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Isolated thunderstorms
27°
21°
Tue.
Scattered thunderstorms
28°
18°
Wed.
Thunderstorm
27°
17°
Thu.
Thunderstorm
24°
17°
Fri.
Scattered thunderstorms
24°
17°
Sat.
Mostly sunny
27°
18°
Sun.
Partly cloudy
27°
17°




Been way too hot... and seems it'll be the same all week... I'm a Fall girl, not a summer girl.

How I am feeling this morning
Body was creaking everywhere when I got up but now that I am moving, it is much better.  My throat has been getting better too, finally.

On my mind
Need to go run more errands for things I don't like... deshumidifier, doorbell, sensor light... yuck.  

On the breakfast plate
1 egg, 1 toast and a piece of cheese

On my reading pile
Last Breath de Robert Bryzna

On my tv
Good witch (season 6)
Le résident (season 1)
Mme Lebrun
Non-coupable (season 1)
Boston Legal (season 3)

On the menu this week
Lundi - 
Mardi-  
Mercredi - 
Jeudi -  
Friday - 
We will deal with it as we go as we are on vacation

From the camera
With Grandma

With Grandpa

With great-grandma


Looking around the house
Lots to do with having the house full all weekend

On my to-do list  (have made a long to-do for vacations and after vacations, so picking from that list daily)

During the weekend
  • My daughter was here so she declutterd a big box of school papers
  • Reorganized tupperware and basement cabinet
Today
  • Post here - DONE
  • Make bed, take shower, breakfast, brush teeth - DONE
  • Reorganize both freezers

To relax this week, I will  
Nap, crochet, knit and read


Quote of the week 



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun time with all the family. Cute pictures. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Vacation! Have fun reorginizing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your photos are so cute! Glad you were all able to get together. Hope you stay cool and have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're enjoying your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun pictures! Hope you are enjoying your vacation. I'm in vacation mode as well but not on vacation, oops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos! Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete