Thursday 25 July 2019

Christmas in July 2019 day 25 / Noël en juillet 2019 jour 25

CIJ day 25 / jour 25

HAPPY CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!

Hope you have enjoyed my show and tell of my favorite ornaments.  I try not to buy more than 1 every year but sometimes….

ENJOY every moment of your Christmas in July celebrations.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!

Hope you have enjoyed my show and tell of my favorite ornaments.  I try not to buy more than 1 every year but sometimes….

Since I did not have Friday Night at the movies this year, let’s watch a Christmas movie with a frozen hot chocolate cup today to top it all off.   https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/chill-out-frozen-hot-chocolate-102382

 The new big movie last year was The Christmas Chronicles starring Kurt Russel.
The story of sister and brother, Kate and Teddy Pierce, whose Christmas Eve plan to catch Santa Claus on camera turns into an unexpected journey that most kids could only dream about.  Source: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2990140/





ENJOY every moment of your Christmas in July celebrations.

4 comments:

  1. We watched that movie on Netflix and enjoyed it immensely! Very entertaining, I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some really pretty ornaments. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of this movie but not watched it yet. Adding it to my list. I loved your posts, I wish I could say I only buy one ornament each year but....well, that's just never worked out for me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed your show and tell of ornaments. You have such a variety of styles and I loved hearing the memories that go along with them. Happy Christmas in July to you!

    ReplyDelete