Monday 13 August 2018

Happy Homemaker 2018--08-13

Linking up to Sandra at Diary of a Stay at home mom 

Another hot week here!  30C all week ... oufff! Yesterday was the night of falling stars.  I saw 4 and I saw 5 on Friday night.  Made some wishes :)

The weather

Too hot for my liking! around 28-30C every day with chances of rain showers. 

What I am reading
Anais de mère en fille de Dominique Demers

On my tv 
Big Brother
Starting to look at the previews of upcoming Fall series

Menu - planning
Monday - Chicken kabobs
Tuesday - Hot-chicken sandwiches with gravy and fries
Wednesday - Pasta with spaghetti sauce
Thursday - Ham with potatoes and veggies
Friday ?


On my to-do list

Vaccum 
Stretching outside - DONE
Blog here - DOING NOW
Call doctor's office to get a paper for insurance
Cook pasta
Prep cantaloup
One thing a room declutter 
Muffins
Overnight oats for my breakfasts
Find some freezer-dump-crockpot recipes for Fall

What I am knitting, crocheting and crafting
Working on a pair of knitted socks and a shawl with pockets - ONGOING
Wood-slice ornaments - ongoing.

Looking forward to
Doing my yoga outside and reading outside today

Something interesting I watched
Nothing!  spent most of the week outside 

From the camera

Me and my husband at the summer music festival - beginning of July

                                            

Quote of the week


8 comments:

  1. your menu sounds amazing! your crafts sound beautiful! I hope you share pictures when they are complete! Stay cool!praying you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will share a picture when done :)
      Have a good week too

      Delete
  2. It's been a hot summer for a lot of places this year! I love reading outside, but I do not love my nosy neighbors :( Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky no nosy neighbors - just nice friends. I can read quietly without any disturbance... in the shade!

      Delete
  3. Fun quote! What's the one thing a room declutter? Is it as it sounds? I think I could perhaps do that much (though I need to do so much more). Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing a room declutter, is going around the house and finding at least one thing per room to get rid of. Slowly but surely less stuff in the rooms, less stuff to clean :)

      Delete
  4. Hello, Luludou Hope you're having a great week. Would love to see your wood slice ornaments. Do you have a picture of them anywhere? Love the one thing a room declutter idea and hope you're experiencing cooler temps by now. Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have finished getting the glue off the back (they were on a table runner ;) that I got for cheap). Have not started painting them yet but I will post pictures when done. Today was cooler, yay!

      Delete