Thursday 28 December 2017

Gifts I received for Christmas 2017

 Gifts I received for Christmas 2017:




From coworker:
  • A box of chocolate snowmen (white, milk and dark)
From my mother-in-law
  • $50
From my youngest sister-in-law:
  • Mr Tea's bio teas
From my parents:
  • Pj's
  • 3 bars of Lindt chocolate (hot chili and sea salt)
  • Crochet dictionnary
  • Flat iron for hair
From my niece Kasandra:
  • Beautiful bubble gum ornament
From my brother Eric:
  • Picture blocks of my nephew and niece
From my brother Stephen
  • Homemade kombucha (5 bottles)
Gift-exchange brothers / sisters (my sister picked me)
  • Beautiful yarn bowl
  • L-Glutmate protein (for my IBD)
From my son:
  • Lavendar bath products
From my daughter:
  • Bath bomb with jewelry inside (have yet to use it and get the jewelry)
  • David's Tea classic teas
From my husband (or rather from me to me :) )
  • DVD Walking dead seasons 3 and 4
  • DVD New Year's Eve
  • DVD Christmas switch
  • A wool sweater
  • Cranberry dark chocolate
  • 2 pairs of socks
  • PJ
  • Salt lamp
  • soft-fluffy gray infinity scarf
  • bracelet, necklace and ring set
  • 2 other bracelets
  • Small set of fairy lights
  • Pistachio nougat 
  • 6 silicone muffin cups
  • box of small Lindt chocolate
  • 1 long necklace
  • 1 lottery ticket
  • Pack of bamboo knitting needles
  • Leg ornament from a Christmas story
  • Hampton beach ornament
  • Minnie-Mickey hot-chocolate mug

Great gifts!

1 comment: