Wednesday 20 July 2016

Christmas in July 2016 day 20 / Noël en juillet 2016 jour 20

CIJ day 20 / jour 20

Gifts for men.  

They are so hard to buy for!  I know mine is as is also my son.

Slim wallet
Wi-fi speaker
Wireless headphones (oh WE love that he wears those! Haha)
Cool cufflinks – these can be found really cheap on AllieExpress and added to the stockings
Tools!
A telescope ($$)
Sports cap (as if they didn’t already own tons of these!)
Smart home wall controller ($$) – this would be awesome
Perfume – I like Aqua de Gio de Armani
Portable phone charger… hummmm I think I’ll look up this one for my son
Faux book safe
Go pro camera
Turntable – I know dh would like that
A drone
Hammock
Hot-dog toaster
DVD – James Bond collection
Breakfast maker machine (bought that last year and the boys use it!)

Go see that link, really great ideas on there.  I usually buy a sweater, a dvd or a  GC for tools.

2 comments: