Wednesday 24 July 2013

Christmas in July 2013 - day 24 / Jour 24 - Tea day

Today will be a relaxing day - Tea day !  We should all relax on Christmas Eve.
Journée de relaxation pour la Veille de Noël - le thé est à l'honneur.
If you are cold, tea will warm you;
If you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are exhausted, it will calm you.
William Gladstone

Si vous avez froid, le thé vous réchauffera
Si vous avez trop chaud, il vous refroidira
Si vous êtes tristes, il vous remontera le moral
Si vous êtes fatiguée, il vous calmera

Lots more where this came from: http://gardenpartyteas.com/blog/tea-poems-and-quotes/
Plusieurs autres poèmes (en anglais) sont disponibles sur ce lien.
Tea bag wreath  / Couronne de sachets de thé




               








Source : http://kojodesigns.blogspot.ca/2010/03/kojotutorial-tea-tea-tea-kitchen-wreath.html

Candle in a teacup / Chandelles dans des tasses de thé
Tutorial : http://dagmarbleasdale.com/2012/04/how-to-make-a-shabby-chic-candle-in-a-teacup/

And I love this t-shirt!  Très drôle ce t-shirt.

3 comments:

  1. One year I made the teacup candles for my 2 sisters and mom. I used a cup from my grandmas china. They loved them and also the memory of family gatherings when seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teacup candles are so sweet! I love the teabag kitchen wreath also. And the t-shirt (or should I say tea shirt?) -- too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I should have known to start checking your blog before today; I would have loved to have had a new post to look forward to each morning.

    Well, now I can look forward to a lovely evening tonight, catching up.

    ReplyDelete