Thursday 4 July 2019

Christmas in July 2019 day 4 / Noël en juillet 2019 jour 4

CIJ day 4 / jour 4

Boston!  I REALLY liked Boston.  It’s smaller than NY City, but so much more real.  We visited on a 4-day weekend with my sister and brother-in-law S.  We stayed at the edge of town and used the shuttle and public transportation.  We also got to visit Salem.

I cheated on my Boston ornament… we had lunch at CHEERS (I just LOVED that tv series, have all the dvds to prove it) and wanted a Cheers ornament but they were VERY expensive (around $25), so I ordered it on Amazon when we got back from our trip.


It is musical and plays the them of the Cheers tv series.  Everytime I put it on the tree I make it play a few times.  To me it is magical.


2 comments:

  1. Cute! And good for you for saving money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have this ornament too! I think I got mine from Hallmark. We visited Boston on one of the five hottest days in 2007. We took a trolley tour of the city to get our bearings that ended with a harbor cruise - it was so nice to be on the water, so much cooler. It was not as hot the second day as we walked the Freedom Trail.

    ReplyDelete