Tuesday 2 July 2019

Christmas in July 2019 day 2 / Noël en juillet 2019 jour 2

CIJ day 2 / jour 2

Starting today I’ll show you the ornaments we picked up when we traveled for our vacations.

Our first one was when we went all four of us and my sister’s family to Walt Disney World.  A trip I’m sure the children will NEVER forget. 
I had gone with my parents and sis when we were younger and had always said I’d go with my children.  My son said that when he’d have children he would take them there too… and a tradition was born 😉



It’s a wooden ornament (picture isn’t too great) with Mickey and Minnie Mouse on it.

4 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas in July posts.. I love Christmas and your page is almost more cooling to me than our A/C! Have at it girl!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I like buying ornaments when we travel, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you do Christmas in July! I do something here on July 25th. We listen to Christmas music all day. Bake Christmas cookies. Sometimes do a holiday related craft or I get the kids small gifts. Just fun to shake it up. I love collecting new ornaments from other places or memories throughout the years. 🎄 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disney has some beautiful Christmas ornaments. A great memento of a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete