Sunday 20 January 2019

Happy Homemaker 2019-01-20

Linking up to Sandra at Diary of a Stay at home mom 

I am writing this post on Sunday night as I will be working Monday and don't have access to blogger from work.
This last week was very busy at work (closing the year 2018).   I was asked to work on Monday to help out in the job I used to do.
My husband is still working in the bathroom on weekends.  My son and his girlfriend came over for supper and for the evening on Friday and Saturday we babysat the dog while they went out for a party.
It was VERY cold this weekend.  (-38C with windchill factor - yikes!)

The weather (in celsius)
Mon.
Snow Showers
-16°
-21°
Tue.
Mostly Sunny
-14°
-15°
Wed.
Snow
-1°
-1°
Thu.
Snow Showers
0°
-8°
Fri.
Cloudy
-7°
-22°
Sat.
Partly Cloudy
-12°
-17°
Sun.
Cloudy
-12°
-14°

What I am reading
Routes secondaires  by Andrée A Michaud

On my tv 
Christmas movies  and regular programs

Menu - planning
Monday - Chicken-rice casserole
Tuesday - Rice and sausage casserole
Wednesday - Veggie soup and grilled cheese
Thursday - Spaghetti
Friday?

On my to-do list 
  • Declutter 
  • Post here
  • Menu plan - DONE
  • Vaccum main floor
  • Wet-mop main floor
  • Upstairs bathroom - DONE 
  • laundry

What I am knitting, crocheting and crafting
knitted socks
Make some Christmas gift bags to use up the fabric I have
Christmas pillow with some fabric I have
Candycane crochet scarf

Looking forward to
Having a long weekend next week... will take friday off instead of this Monday... so that'll make me a 4-day weekend

A simple pleasure
A nice cup of warm tea and some chocolate

From the camera
My desk at work

Quote of the week 


4 comments:

  1. HA HA LOVE your inspiration! I love all the windows around your desk - nice light. Stay warm and have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are staying warm! Can't go wrong with tea and chocolate. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -38 my word, that is incredibly cold. Hope your week is going well otherwise.

    ReplyDelete