Saturday 2 July 2016

Christmas in July 2016 day 2 / Noël en juillet 2016 jour 2

CIJ day 2 / jour 2

I like to idea of adding a little poem to a small gift.  It is a lovely gesture.  Here are a few examples I found on the net, but the best one is always the one you make up yourself!
M& M and poem



Christmas tea poem (I have used this one and sent a tea packet in a nice handmade cover-card) :
On Christmas Day 
At half past three
make your self a cup of tea
I'll think of you
You think of me
underneath the Christmas tree

Christmas popcorn poem (just add a packet of popcorn)
Can a Snowman go hop, hop?
No? Well, this one can pop, pop.
Get ready to snuggle with your family,
In front of a fire by the tree.
Unwrap me, and you’ll see,
A treat to pop an share
With those for whom you most care.
Source :  http://winsomeaunt.blogspot.ca/2012/01/handmade-gifts.html

3 comments:

  1. I love to put tags with a little saying on a gift! These are some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I also like gifts with sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ideas, Luludou! Thanks for sharing these poems and verses with us.

    ReplyDelete