Friday 15 July 2016

Christmas in July 2016 day 15 / Noël en juillet 2016 jour 15

CIJ day 15/ jour 15

Another Friday at the movies for CIJ!

I was thinking of a Charlie Brown Christmas.  It is one dvd I do not have yet but have watched it on tv.

You can buy it on Amazon at : https://www.amazon.com/Charlie-Brown-Christmas-Remastered-Deluxe/dp/B001CO42J8

Here's the synopsis: Christmastime is here. Happiness and cheer. And for Peanuts fans everywhere, it just wouldn't be Christmas without this classic holiday delight. Christmas lights may be twinkling red and green, but Charlie Brown has the Yuletide blues. To get in the holiday spirit, he takes Lucy's advice and directs the Christmas play. And what's a Christmas play without a Christmas tree? But everyone makes fun of the short, spindly nevergreen Charlie Brown brings back – until the real meaning of Christmas works its magic once again.


I know I love the Charlie Brown tree!

3 comments:

  1. I actually watched this movie on TV the first time it aired when I was a child. It is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - I bought a Charlie Brown gift set with the Great Pumpkin, the Thanksgiving movie, and this one. I love Charlie Brown!

    ReplyDelete