Monday 11 July 2016

Christmas in July 2016 day 11 / Noël en juillet 2016 jour 11

CIJ day 11 / jour 11

Christmas coloring books

There are now LOTS of different coloring books for adults – it’s the Zen thing to do these days.  Here are a few Christmas themed coloring books… would be nice to do this with the Christmas tree lights on and some soft Christmas music in the background.

Here are the top 13 Christmas coloring books for adults. (Source: http://coloringbookaddict.com/top-10-christmas-coloring-books-adults/ )

I’ll just post a few of them but you can see them all in the link above.  Don’t forget to get nice colored pencils!





You could also frame some of your drawings for the Holiday Season and why not use them to wrap gifts?  Or use Kraft paper and draw on that before wrapping your gifts.

4 comments:

  1. I"ll have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have resisted joining the coloring book craze because I know once I do I'll be hooked! I have seen a few of the Christmas ones this past week and it's getting harder for me to resist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two coloring books but I have yet to complete a picture. I love the idea of coloring, but I would rather have more to show for my "spare" moments than just a colored picture.

    However, these Christmas ones are gorgeous, and I like your idea of using the pictures as framed decor or gift wrap.

    ReplyDelete