CIJ day 1 / jour 1
Let’s start with something to put us in the Christmas cozy spirit.
Hot-chocolate and baileys
Yields about 6 jars
- About 10-12 packets of hot cocoa
- About 3 cups of mini-marshmallows
- 6 bottles of mini Baileys
- Festive ribbon or twine
- 6 pint size Mason jars
- Plus candy canes, white chocolate or regular chocolate chips for garnishDirections:
1. Make sure jars are clean. Pour hot chocolate mix into the jar, filling about 1/3 - 1/2 full with cocoa. Then, stack marshmallows on top. Add other garnishes on top of marshmallows. Place the lid on top and tie a piece of twine or ribbon around the bottom of the lid. Carefully tie a small bottle of Baileys or Kahlua to the twine.