Monday 11 July 2011

CIJ 2011 - Day 11


Source: http://frederictonquiltersguild.blogspot.com/2010/12/tutorial-elegant-rag-garland-lights-by.html

What better way to use up scarp materials? or just beautiful fabric? I've been wanting to do one of these for a long time. Guess I'll have to buy the fabric before Christmas and make it after Christmas (when I have some time). Impossible to buy Christmas fabric after Christmas around here.

Belle manière d'utiliser les restes de tissus ou encore de beaux tissus. J'ai envie de faire une de ces gurilandes mais il faudra que j'achète le tissu AVANT Noël, même si c'est pour faire après Noël, car autour d'ici les magasins de tissus n'ont pas de tissus de Noël après les Fêtes.

4 comments:

  1. I needed some Christmas fabric for a quilted ball ornament that I wanted to try this CIJ. I was able to find a small selection at the local fabric store and I just noticed that one of the chain craft stores has put out some Christmas fabric as well (bundles for quilt squares as well as something I have not seen before - 3 yard packs of holiday fabric; I guess that's enough for a small project).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niice job Lucie. I like yesterday's pillow too but it wouldn't let me post then so trying again

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia - I have a hard time posting comments in my own blog! I do hate those machines! - Lucie

    ReplyDelete