An old snake goes to see his Doctor. "Doc, I need something for my eyes...can't see well these days". The Doc fixes him up with a pair of glasses and tells him to return in 2 weeks.
The snake comes back in 2 weeks and tells the doctor he's very depressed.
Doc says, "What's the problem...didn't the glasses help you?"
"The glasses are fine doc, I just discovered I've been living with a water hose the past 2 years!"
Recipe: Snake sandwich
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
· Cornmeal, for dusting
· 3 (1 lb.) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
· 2 green, pimento-stuffed olives
· 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. olive oil
· 2 (12 oz.) jars roasted red and yellow peppers, in oil
· 3 large celery ribs, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
· 2 cups pitted black and green olives, coarsely chopped
· 1/4 cup capers, coarsely chopped
· 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
· 3 ounces arugula
· 1 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
· 3 pounds fresh mozzarella, sliced
· 1/4 large red pepper, for tongue
Craft: Tie snake
Tutorial with pics: