Saturday 11 July 2020

Christmas in July 2020 day 11 / Noël en juillet 2020 jour 11


CIJ day 11 / jour 11

K – KINDRED SPIRITS (MHH)

Anne with an ‘E’ talked about kindred spirits (âme soeur). It is a person who has the same opinions, feelings, and interests as you.
I have kindred spirits on Magical Holiday Home – an internet group dedicated to Christmas.  As you probably know by now I have been part of this group since December 2007.  For the last few years a ‘chit-chat’ forum has been added and we have gotten to know each other very well.
They are my best friends!  We share common interests and are very respectful of each other.  I would miss them terribly if I lost touch with them.  We are now also on FB just in case we lose our MHH and now we can put a face on most of us.
MHH is my home away from home.

2 comments: