Sunday 5 July 2020

Christmas in July 2020 day 5 / Noël en juillet 2020 jour 5


CIJ day 5 / jour 5
E – ELF
If you know me, you know we have had our elves for many years now.  We have Jujubes (Joannie’s elf – he has now left for her house), M&M (Maxime’s elf) and Lollipop (Lucie’s elf). 
They are nice elves, rarely get into mischief and bring gifts!




  Taking a snowball bath



Elf is also one of my favorite Christmas movies



Favourite quotes:

“ Son of a nutcracker”

‘I’m a cotton-headed ninny muggins’

‘I just like to smile; smiling’s my favourite’

7 comments:

  1. Have to get one for the baby now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen the movie "Elf". And I'm not a fan of elves in general. But now that my grands all have "elf on the shelf" visitors each year, I've learned to be enthusiastic for their sakes! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a whole set of Elf quotes for my planner - so cute! The cotton-headed ninny muggins is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great idea for adding elf-quotes to the planner

      Delete
  4. Those elves of yours are so cute!

    ReplyDelete