Monday 9 September 2019

Happy Homemaker 2019-08-09

Morning friends

Friday night my daughter-in-law went to the hospital because she was not feeling well (pregnant) but all is fine now.
Saturday my daughter and her boyfriend came for a visit.  we all went to my son's house for supper (fondue).  They went back home after breakfast on Sunday.

Now on with our regular programming

Let's join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom





The weather (in celsius)

Mon.
Partly Cloudy
17°
6°
Tue.
Mostly Cloudy
19°
12°
Wed.
Showers
16°
9°
Thu.
Mostly Sunny
20°
6°
Fri.
Mostly Sunny
19°
11°




What I am reading
My sister is missing by Carissa Ann Lynch.

On my tv 
Rewatching the watching dead - tv marathon on local channel
The Good witch - series
Big Brother 
L'échappée
District 31
Un zoo pas comme les autres
Discussion avec mes parents
Toute la vie
Une autre histoire
Ruptures
Alerte Amber
L'heure bleu
5e rang
Les invisibles
Le monstre
Le bon docteur
New Amsterdam
As you can see regular programs are starting this week

Menu - planning

Monday - yet to figure it out
Tuesday - Sheppard's pie
Wednesday - Ham something
Thursday -  Grilled cheese sandwiches
Friday - ?

On my to-do list 
Friday we picked up the groceries

Saturday:
  • Vaccumed main floor
  • Washed main bathroom
  • Dusted Kitchenette
Sunday:
  • Cut up a few flowers in font of the house
  • Vaccumed basement
  • Washed basement bathroom
  • Prepped a sheppard's pie for one supper this week
  • Made muffins
Monday: 
  • Post here - DONE
  • Prep work and gym clothes for tomorrow  - DONE
  • Wash a few more kitchen cabinets
  • Ironing
  • check on the net because I don't remember how to make a ruffled wicker basssinet cover for the baby
  • Craft
  • ... 

What I am knitting, crocheting and crafting
Knitted wool socks - stuck.. will wait another week before going to knitting lady.

Crochet baby blanket

A simple pleasure
Sleeping


From the camera

Some summer pictures ... Having lunch on the Pier





Quote of the week 

17 comments:

  1. Glad your daughter-in-law was okay! Gorgeous summer pictures. Sleeping is a great simple pleasure, I like that one as well. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quote has me laughing out loud! I love the picture of the sandwich and toes - looks like you were enjoying yourself! I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quote... so typical probably of everyone!! YOUr photos look so cool..What body of water is that.. so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré - Québec, it is the St-Lawrence River. A nice place but our Pier is not nice, it should be redone one of these days.

      Delete
  4. Glad your daughter inlaw is ok! Love your picnic photo! So peaceful! Love your quote!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Love that quote, how often do we all do that? Busy week for you - love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seem to live by that quote lately lol. And I'm right there with you on sleep being a wonderful simple pleasure.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, sleeping in is wonderful! Days are getting darker and seems we need it more and more

      Delete
  7. Glad to hear your daughter in law is ok, it's always scary during a pregnancy. Your quote made me laugh lol

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad all is well with your daughter-in-law and, yes! I can totally relate to that awesome quote! :D Have a wonderful rest of the week, Lucy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Rebecca - have a great Week too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Dearest!
    So happy to hear everything is okay with your daughter. And I haven't thought about fondue in forever, thanks for the reminder. That sounds really yummy! Love your summer pics as it's freezing in the northwoods and I'm in Fall mode. Lol
    Love your funny inspiration as always. So true of us all I think! 😂
    Blessings ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I'm running so late this week! I LOVE, LOVE your inspiration! And I LOVE the door pictures! Have a GREAT weekend.

    ReplyDelete